[Users] Learning Infiniband

Fabian Holler fabian.holler at profitbricks.com
Tue Oct 28 04:37:07 PDT 2014

Hello Philipp,

> As someone rather new to IB, I'm searching for good documentation or
> literature for learning and self-teaching about Infiniband and would
> appreciate tips as up to now I haven't found anything really usefull.

If you are interested in Infiniband programming I can recommend:

- the book "linux Kernel Networking" has a small chapter about
  Infiniband: http://books.google.de/books?id=RpsQAwAAQBAJ&pg=PA373&dq=linux+kernel+networking+infiniband&hl=en&sa=X&ei=qHxPVIesE-PfywOcuYHYDA&ved=0CDAQ6AEwAA#v=onepage&q=linux%20kernel%20networking%20infiniband&f=false
- http://www.landley.net/kdocs/ols/2005/ols2005v2-pages-279-290.pdf
- http://www.linuxjournal.com/article/8009?page=0,1
- http://www.rdmamojo.com/
- http://www.mellanox.com/related-docs/prod_software/RDMA_Aware_Programming_user_manual.pdf