[Users] maybe a RDMAoE Howto?

Charles Williams chuck at itadmins.net
Wed Jun 10 11:40:40 PDT 2015

Kevin,

I am currently awaiting delivery of multiple R&D servers to be used for
just such projects. I can earmark 2 of those for development and testing
for RXE once they get here.

The only problem I have is man power ATM. I am trying to get approval
for at least 1 more Tech but can't imagine that will happen inside the
next 4 to 5 months time.

If I can free up a bit of time I will try and get started on this myself
once the servers get here.

If there are any further questions I'll be sure and get in touch.

Thanks,
chuck