[Users] IB topology config and polling state

German Anders ganders at despegar.com
Wed Oct 7 09:44:31 PDT 2015

Anyone had any experience with HP BLc 4X QDR IB Switch?? I know that this
kind of SW does not come with an embedded sm, but I don't know how to
access any mgmt at all on this particularly switch, I mean for example to
setup speed or anything like that, is possible to access through the
chassis?

*German* <ganders at despegar.com>