[Users] Software IB switch/router

Kevin J Moran kmoran at systemfabricworks.com
Wed Apr 13 17:17:30 PDT 2016

There were some presentations that discussed IB Routing and the
challenges/availability at the recent Open Fabrics Workshop in
Monterey.  Here is a link to a site that has both the slides and the
videos (some chose not to allow video) from the workshop
http://insidehpc.com/2016-open-fabrics-workshop-video-gallery/

Regards,

Kevin