[Users] Librdmacm - mckey

Miljen Mikić miljen.mikic at mireo.hr
Fri Mar 31 05:40:43 PDT 2017

Hi Hal,

thanks for your answer!

I understand that we cannot determine for sure how much time would it take to refresh the state, that's why my goal is to avoid any sleep(<SOME NUMBER OF SECONDS>) call in the code while keeping fingers crossed. Is there any API function that could inform us that multicast group is ready, e.g. some event that we could listen on?

Best regards,

Miljen Mikic