[openib-general] DAPL for openib

Masanori ITOH itoumsn at nttdata.co.jp
Tue Aug 24 04:36:16 PDT 2004

Hi all,

I also have a working implementation of u/kDAPL on top of OpenIB stack.
It's based on the beta2.04 of reference implementation and the OpenIB uDAPL
contained in ib-support-2.0 tar ball.
The kDAPL portion uses the gen1 OpenIB API.
The uDAPL portion is just a porting of OpenIB uDAPL into the beta2.04 and
so still contains VAPI dependent codes.

Although my u/kDAPL is still a quick hack thing, but anyway
I succeeded to run some performance test programs and a DAFS server/client
suite.
I think my work also can be a start point of the pure OpenIB u/kDAPL
development, and I'm talking with my bosses making that public in these days.