[openib-general] IPoIB still not working

Woodruff, Robert J robert.j.woodruff at intel.com
Fri Dec 10 14:07:38 PST 2004

>This is the IPv4 equivalent of what the previous post on All Routers
>Multicast Group.

I was able to get rid of the multicast join errors by removing various
network services
from starting up. Now I see no errors in joining multicast
groups, since I am only joining the 2 default ones, but I still cannot
ping on EM64T
with the PCI-E HCAs. I am running the latest F/W I received from
Mellanox 4.6.0-rc4.
I cannot back up to the 4.3.5 firmware or any other firmware rev,
because the MST tools don't work on my 2.6 based system.

I will try running the same S/W on an EM64T system but with a
PCI-X card to see if it is the PCI-E card, which I suspect.