[openib-general] IPoIB Loading and Starting

Yaron Haviv yaronh at voltaire.com
Mon Sep 27 09:51:15 PDT 2004

I would prefer to somehow use the P_Key_value since its more persistent
than the index, an SM may choose to configure the indexes differently
after a port restart, or when removing a partition and re-inserting it
Also indexes may not be contiguous (there can be holes due to removed
partitions)

Basing the solution on the indexes may result in swapping the config
(IP, Mask, ..) of two interfaces

Yaron