Fwd: Re: [openib-general] static LID computationwithTS_HOST_DRIVER

David M. Brean David.Brean at Sun.COM
Thu Sep 30 16:10:44 PDT 2004

The port may put any value in the LID during its initialization (an time
before it starts responding to SMPs).  However, there is nothing in the
specification that says that the SM should use it.  I sent another email
with a more compete description.

-David