[openib-general] Re: patches from subversion

Michael S. Tsirkin mst at mellanox.co.il
Wed Jan 19 14:53:51 PST 2005

Hello!
Quoting r. Grant Grundler (iod00d at hp.com) "Re: patches from subversion":
> SVN appears to be missing is the "-p" support - it generates
> universal diffs by default. But complains about "-up" params.

This is an understatement:

      /* We don't currently support any options (well, other than -u, since we
         default to unified diff output anyway), so if we received anything
         other than that it's an error. */
      if (diff_cmd_baton->options)
        {
          for (i = 0; i < diff_cmd_baton->options->nelts; ++i)
            {
              const char *arg
                = ((const char **)(diff_cmd_baton->options->elts))[i];

              if (strcmp(arg, "-u") == 0)
                continue;
              else
                return svn_error_createf(SVN_ERR_INVALID_DIFF_OPTION, NULL,
                                         _("'%s' is not supported"), arg);
            }
        }