[openib-general] putting in dead wood for DAPL and similarabomination

Talpey, Thomas Thomas.Talpey at netapp.com
Thu Mar 3 06:46:53 PST 2005

At 02:22 PM 3/2/2005, Woodruff, Robert J wrote:
>I think the point is that only one of those interconnects (IB) is
>in the kernel, the rest are proprietary. Do any of the other RDMA
>interconnect vendors plan to submit their code for inclusion into Linux
>in the near future ?

Yes - take a look at <http://www.ammasso.com/support.html> where
you can freely download their complete stack, including drivers for their
iWARP NIC, plus MPI and DAPL API libraries. It runs on 2.6.10 and many
versions back (including 2.4.x).

I'll let Clem speak for his plans to submit it, however. I'm just a satisfied
user.

Tom.