[openib-general] Strange output when calling ibv_poll_cq function

Steven Wooding sinate at yahoo.com
Tue Oct 18 03:42:20 PDT 2005

Hi,

I got a strange problem that I can't figure out. Turning kernel debugging on might help, but I thought I'd run it by the mailing list to see if anyone has come across this before.

When calling the ibv_poll_cq() function I get the following printed to standard output:

  [ 0]   00620406
  [ 4]   15000000
  [ 8]   02000000
  [ c]   00040000
  [10]  04330000
  [14]  00000000
  [18]  00000002
  [1c]  fe100000

The output is not exactly the same each time. The indexes in square brackets are the same, but the eight digit number field changes (though not much).

Also, the data I'm sending does not arrive (though this could be some other problem with my app). I'm using svn 3470 on x86_64 platform.

Thanks,

Steve.