[openib-general] Interrupt Threshold Rate equivalent in Infiniband NIC

harish mvharish at gmail.com
Tue Aug 29 16:21:33 PDT 2006

Hi Roland,

As regards the CQ notification frequency, I noticed that the function
req_ncomp_notif used by ib_req_ncom_notif is not implemented yet. I was
hoping that if this was implemented, I would just use ib_req_ncom_notif with
a count of 10 in place of ib_req_com_notif.  Please share your comments on
this approach and it will be great if you have a patch with the
ib_req_ncom_notif implementation.

Thanks in advance,
harish