[openib-general] Interrupt Threshold Rate equivalent in Infiniband NIC

Roland Dreier rdreier at cisco.com
Tue Aug 29 17:18:36 PDT 2006

    harish> Hi Roland, As regards the CQ notification frequency, I
    harish> noticed that the function req_ncomp_notif used by
    harish> ib_req_ncom_notif is not implemented yet. I was hoping
    harish> that if this was implemented, I would just use
    harish> ib_req_ncom_notif with a count of 10 in place of
    harish> ib_req_com_notif.  Please share your comments on this
    harish> approach and it will be great if you have a patch with the
    harish> ib_req_ncom_notif implementation.

No, I have not implemented that function.

But if you request an event after 10 completions then you run into a
problem of getting stuck if only 9 completions are generated.

 - R.