[openib-general] Plans for libibverbs 1.0, 1.1 and beyond

Fab Tillier ftillier at silverstorm.com
Thu Feb 16 11:24:51 PST 2006

I don't think the host of the repository matters.  I don't know anything about
git and its potential impact on the OpenIB dual license.  As long as development
is still done under the dual license I don't see any problem using a different
SCM tool.  Would we be able to host the git tree on the same server as SVN?

- Fab