[ofa-general] RE: initial set of "direct" SDP tests in netperf

Scott Weitzenkamp (sweitzen) sweitzen at cisco.com
Wed Apr 25 14:39:08 PDT 2007

Rick, I still think this is unecessary copy-paste code duplication, just
so the report says SDP instead of TCP.  Part of the advantage of
libsdp.so is you can use SDP w/o having to recode your application.

Do you really want to maintain duplicate code for all the
TCP_STREAM-vs-SDP_STREAM, etc. tests?  Yuck!

Scott Weitzenkamp
SQA and Release Manager
Server Virtualization Business Unit
Cisco Systems