[ofa-general] Compiling SRPT

Stanley Sufficool stanleysufficool at roadrunner.com
Mon Jul 9 21:37:32 PDT 2007

Added a new wiki page based on Vu Pham's readme and issues with recent
kernels. I hope to keep it current as I get our targets up and running.

http://wiki.openfabrics.org/tiki-index.php?page=SRPT+Installation

WinIB initiators --> Gentoo Linux SRP Target.

Anything wrong with the above approach, I would be interested in a best
practices if there is one. I saw a CentOS target post, is this more
stable or better performing?

Thanks.