[ofa-general] libibcm compatability problem

Steven Wooding steve.apo at googlemail.com
Fri May 18 01:13:41 PDT 2007

Hi Sean,

OK. I got it to compile, though when I ran it, it failed to create the
listening CM (still looking into the exact error).

Also I see that the function ib_cm_get_device has been removed. I was using
this to monitor the file desriptor of the CM device. Could this function be
put back into my local copy of libibcm or has this function been moved
somewhere else in the code?

Cheers,

Steve.