[ofa-general] ***SPAM*** Re: IB Bonding errors with recent kernel

Dennis Portello dennis.portello at gmail.com
Tue Apr 28 14:04:32 PDT 2009

Hi Moni,

Thank you for looking into this. The discovery of multicast not working with
bonding caused a major course correction in my project, I haven't checked
emails from the list in a few days. I expect to verify if bonding works as
you described later this week.

Unfortunately, bonding as you described will not work in my situation since
we use Ethernet bonding as well.

I hope to revisit IPoIB at a later time.

Thanks again,
Dennis P.