[Ofa_boardplus] No meeting today

Doug Ledford dledford at redhat.com
Thu Oct 5 10:01:42 PDT 2023

Sorry for the confusion.  As I inspect WebEx, the entire "XWG 1st Thursday"
series is gone from the WebEx calendar at this point.  Potentially some
time when canceling a meeting I accidentally canceled the series instead?
Anyway, given that the old meeting ID is no longer available, I will have
to create a new meeting invite for the remainder of the year.  I despise
trying to pass around a new meeting invite when the meeting is already
supposed to have been started, so we'll see each other at our next
meeting.  I canceled the 2nd Thursday due to PTO on my part, so the next
meeting is our Board meeting this month.  See you all then.

--
Doug Ledford <dledford at redhat.com>
GPG KeyID: B826A3330E572FDD