[Ofa_boardplus] FW: [EXTERNAL] No meeting today

Aguilar, Michael James mjaguil at sandia.gov
Thu Oct 5 10:12:54 PDT 2023

Guys

There is a scheduled meeting invite on the OpenFabrics calendar.  I joined, but I got very, very lonely 😉

We cancelled the meeting for today.

Mike

From: Ofa_boardplus <ofa_boardplus-bounces at lists.openfabrics.org> on behalf of Doug Ledford <dledford at redhat.com>
Date: Thursday, October 5, 2023 at 11:02 AM
To: Ofa_boardplus <ofa_boardplus at lists.openfabrics.org>
Subject: [EXTERNAL] [Ofa_boardplus] No meeting today
Sorry for the confusion.  As I inspect WebEx, the entire "XWG 1st Thursday" series is gone from the WebEx calendar at this point.  Potentially some time when canceling a meeting I accidentally canceled the series instead?  Anyway, given that the old meeting ID is no longer available, I will have to create a new meeting invite for the remainder of the year.  I despise trying to pass around a new meeting invite when the meeting is already supposed to have been started, so we'll see each other at our next meeting.  I canceled the 2nd Thursday due to PTO on my part, so the next meeting is our Board meeting this month.  See you all then.

--
Doug Ledford <dledford at redhat.com<mailto:dledford at redhat.com>>
GPG KeyID: B826A3330E572FDD