[Ofa_boardplus] No meeting today

Bernard Metzler BMT at zurich.ibm.com
Fri Oct 6 05:12:26 PDT 2023

Thanks, Mike!

I am not sure about Phil’s involvement with UEC, but maybe he can help us to get connected via Intel internal links? That would be great. I am not sure about DOE people – but I assume there is some interest, given the aim of UE?

Maybe we can discuss at our board meeting October 19? I am away for 9 days from today. Back in office 16th.

Thanks
Bernard.