[Ofa_boardplus] Agenda for this week's OFA Board meeting - 2 Votable items

Bernard Metzler BMT at zurich.ibm.com
Wed Sep 20 00:17:26 PDT 2023

Hi Doug,
regarding 1) below: What is the item about? Is it to agree on the text of an amendment to the Membership Policy _plus_ immediate voting to make it part of the MP document? Or are we just developing the text to consensus and giving some grace period letting the members go back to their lawyers to check if that is all good?

Thanks!
Bernard.