[Ofa_boardplus] Minutes from today's off-cadence Board meeting

Bernard Metzler BMT at zurich.ibm.com
Thu Sep 28 12:30:50 PDT 2023

I volunteer to give next week a short intro on what I understand the Ultra Ethernet (UE) is about, and how it may relate to OFA. I am looking into UE anyway these days.

If one from HP (member of initial board of UE Consortium) would be free to talk about UE plans and directions, that would be even better.

In any case I think we shall develop a position regarding UEC rather soon. SC23 is a good chance to talk in person with those folks, they seem to be next booth, so might be good if we are prepared.

Thanks,
Bernard.