[openfabrics-ewg] Microsoft chooses not to be on Agenda at Dev. Summit

Bill Boas bboas at systemfabricworks.com
Thu Nov 9 11:22:42 PST 2006

Asaf, Sujal,

Thanks for coming forward - look at the agenda and your schedule and tell us
all when you would like to lead a discussion and who else you would like to
have talk. Let me know and we'll adjust the agenda.

I'm traveling today but tomorrow I will copy all on this thread on emails
that have been exchanged with MS over the last week.

Bill.

Bill Boas
VP, Business Development | System Fabric Works
bboas at systemfabricworks.com | 510-375-8840