[ewg] Re: new server for OpenFabrics

Jeff Becker Jeffrey.C.Becker at nasa.gov
Tue Jul 15 16:13:17 PDT 2008

Hi all. I logged into the new server today, and upgraded it to the
latest patches, and installed git and compilers. Please take a look to
see if I missed anything or if you need something else. If you add
anything, please use the apt package manager (or the aptitude front end)
if possible. Thanks.

-jeff