[ewg] OFED 5.3 backporting updates ??

oulijun oulijun at huawei.com
Tue Oct 8 00:54:01 PDT 2019

在 2019/10/5 0:26, Davis, Arlin R 写道:

> Please send updates on backporting progress and/or an ETA on backport patches, please CC ewg mailing list.
>

> o   Mellanox – Vlad
>
> o   Chelsio – Bharat
>
> o   Cavium- Michal  (cannot meet deadlines, disable qed, qede, and qedrdrivers in OFED 5.3)
>
> o   Broadcom – Devesh
>
> o   VMware – Adit
>
> o   Huawei – Lijun Ou
>
> o   Intel (i40iw) - Henry (5.3 support only, no backports) – Is that true Henry?

I have been trying to resolving the build error for hns.  However, I am not very clear about the entire ofed compilation process and I suspect it is due to the hns3&hns makefile problem

I am coordinating the environment and compiling and installing according to your steps.But I have some difficulties and need your guidance.

Thanks

Lijun Ou