[libfabric-users] what is RXM?

Jeff Hammond jeff.science at gmail.com
Sun Jun 5 16:29:41 PDT 2016

I am having a hard time figuring out what RXM is using google-fu.  It is
auto-detected on my system, so it would seem the software is part of stock
Linux.

A one-line response with a link to e.g. a superficial definition of RXM is
sufficient.

In a perfect world, the configure --help documentation would say something
that disambiguates this provider.

  --enable-rxm[=yes|no|auto|dl|PATH]
                          Enable rxm provider [default=auto] (yes: enable
rxm
                          provider; no: disable rxm provider; auto: enable
rxm
                          provider if possible; dl: enable rxm provider and
                          build as a loadable library; PATH: enable rxm
                          provider and use rxm installed under PATH)

Thanks,

Jeff

--
Jeff Hammond