[libfabric-users] connection-less send/recv with verbs

Ilango, Arun arun.ilango at intel.com
Fri Jul 14 13:23:28 PDT 2017

Hi Maurizio,

Can you try running the test again specifying the verbs interface IP address instead of localhost?

Also please specify a source address arg on the server side (this is not usually required and there is an open issue for this in verbs/RDM provider).

e.g.

server: fi_rdm_pingpong -p verbs -s <server_verbs_interface_ip_address>
client: fi_rdm_pingpong -p verbs <server_verbs_interface_ip_address>

You can also try using the ofi_rxm provider which provides a connectionless interface to verbs. This is a layered provider which runs over FI_EP_MSG interface of verbs provider.

Thanks,
Arun.