[libfabric-users] Solved - fi_read completion event

Biddiscombe, John A. biddisco at cscs.ch
Sun Mar 12 12:49:48 PDT 2017

Evan, Sean, List

It turns out when I converted my verbs code to libfabric, I had overwritten a remote address with a local one and passed that to fi_read.
Unfortunately, the fi_read call returned success so I was looking in the wrong place for the problem. I missed the error the first time I used fi_LOG_LEVEL but spotted it this morning. I’ve filed an issue about the wrong return code from fi_read (or at least I presume its wrong).

Anyway, things are now working – thanks for the patience in helping me out

JB