[libfabric-users] Libfabric : Facing issues with FI_VERSION(1, 5) in fi_getinfo()

Ilango, Arun arun.ilango at intel.com
Mon May 14 15:37:54 PDT 2018

Subhadeep,

I don't see anything unusual in the debug logs for fi_info output. It  The other logs didn't contain any debug output but that shouldn't matter.

Btw, are you using libfabric v1.5.0? You might want to get an updated version: v1.6.1 (https://github.com/ofiwg/libfabric/releases/tag/v1.6.1)

I believe v1.5.0 was probably not handling a NULL value for node and service correctly.

Thanks,
Arun.