[libfabric-users] RDM send fails

Ilango, Arun arun.ilango at intel.com
Fri Nov 30 12:40:29 PST 2018

RxM can wake up application thread waiting on CQ fd on connection events. But it isn't guaranteed that fi_send would be successful as it might take some time for the connection to be established. If this is the case fi_send would return EAGAIN and app should wait on the CQ fd again.

Also, in manual progress mode, app would have to do a fi_cq_read (to progress connection) before waiting on CQ fd.

-Arun.