[libfabric-users] libfabric on windows?

Biddiscombe, John A. biddisco at cscs.ch
Mon Aug 26 06:41:08 PDT 2019

Dear List

Our libfabric communication layer (in HPX) works very nicely on linux boxes, but we must also support windows. I'd like to throw away our boost::asio code and replace it with the tcp flavour of libfabric.

Last time I looked the libfabric wiki/web etc said that windows support required something like network direct (no idea about that). Is there any change to that, does anyone support LF on windows, is it a waste of time?

Would a cmakeified LF help improve support on platforms like that?

Thanks for any info

JB

--
Dr. John Biddiscombe,                    email:biddisco @.at.@ cscs.ch