[libfabric-users] Using PSM2 and sockets.

Isaac Nuñez isaacnez at outlook.com
Tue Feb 11 10:01:33 PST 2020

Hi!

I have been trying to create a socket-like application over a PSM2 provider, but if I use fi_passive_ep, the error that throws is: function not implemented, and if I use fi_endpoint, it throws a Segmentation Fault.

Can you help me on how to build that? I am using as endpoint type FI_EP_RDM – I have also tested FI_EP_DGRAM; with caps as FI_MSG and mode as FI_CONTEXT.

Sincerely,
Isaac Núñez
Undergraduate Researcher at TCRC: InvasIC
Informatics Department and Computer Engineering Department
Technische Universität München and Costa Rican Institute of Technology
+49 179 6160240
isaacnez at outlook.com