[libfabric-users] FW: [ofiwg] OFA Workshop 2022: Call for sessions

Hefty, Sean sean.hefty at intel.com
Tue Nov 16 08:47:27 PST 2021

For those interested:

-----Original Message-----
Subject: [ofiwg] OFA Workshop 2022: Call for sessions

Like I mentioned in the call last week, the OFA workshop's call for sessions and the EasyChair submission system are now up:
https://www.openfabrics.org/2022-workshop-call-for-sessions/

Talks from OFIWG participants have always been a hit, so I'd encourage you all to submit proposals to this upcoming workshop as well. The link above lays out the overarching topics and the EasyChair portal enumerates sub-topics, but submissions covering current and upcoming libfabric (and provider) designs, the recent API updates and proposals, XPU support, state-of-practice at your site, etc are all relevant and will be of interest to the audience.

This year, we are requiring the initial submission to also include the presentation material (with a camera-ready version due closer to the workshop), so do plan ahead. The submission system closes on January 14th, 2022.

Best,
Raghu