[nvmewin] SCSI to NVMe Mapping

Huffman, Amber amber.huffman at intel.com
Wed Aug 6 12:19:07 PDT 2014

Hi Uma,

Guy, cc:ed, has been leading our efforts on SCSI to NVMe translation. I'd suggest that you get together with Guy for 15 minutes to discuss and determine whether anything needs to be added to the list of translation enhancements in this area. I expect we'll start looking at some enhancements to the translation document in September, after revision 1.2 is done.

Thanks,
Amber