[Ofa_boardplus] Announcement of out-of-sequence Board meeting

Coulter, Susan K skc at lanl.gov
Wed Nov 30 10:15:28 PST 2016

Thanx Jim.

Attached is the current agenda, and the proposed budget for 2017.
There is a lot on the agenda.
The last item includes a motion and vote on bylaws modification process and the specific modifications to the bylaws with respect to Board membership.
I don’t believe the latter item is complete.

The call in details are on the agenda - and should be on your calendars as the XWG 1st Thursday meeting.

Talk to you tomorrow !