[Ofa_boardplus] Technical Planning Committee Meetings -- request for Workshop Themes

Jim Ryan jimdryan at gmail.com
Fri Oct 14 14:38:21 PDT 2016

Further to this I'm going to distribute my notes from our earlier
discussion, the first meeting of the TPC. Despite this being a bit rough, I
hope it spurs some additional comments, along the lines of what Paul was
asking for earlier.

Again, per the earlier request, please provide whatever updates you wish to
to this complete group of email addresses, our de facto distrib

regards, Jim