[Ofa_boardplus] XWG Agenda 4/13

Coulter, Susan K skc at lanl.gov
Wed Apr 12 15:49:50 PDT 2017

Attached is the agenda for tomorrow’s XWG meeting.
I have no delusions that we will get through the whole thing - but these are all issues we need to discuss.
So, if nothing else, they are placeholders for future discussion.
Call in info in the agenda and below for good measure.

JOIN WEBEX MEETING
https://lanl-us.webex.com/lanl-us/j.php?MTID=ma42f4c14d6c8110f39e1e6d7261db5d5
Meeting number (access code): 805 620 679

JOIN BY PHONE
+1-415-655-0002 US Toll