[Ofa_boardplus] XWG Agenda 4/13

Paul Grun grun at cray.com
Thu Apr 13 09:15:41 PDT 2017

To support this morning's XWG meeting, attached is the current slide deck related to appointment/election of Officers.  This is unchanged from the last time it was published several weeks ago.  It carries the prefix 'V_' indicating that it includes voteables, but of course there is no voting at XWG meetings.  This is purely for discussion.
Regards,
-Paul