[Ofa_boardplus] Process for selecting At Large Directors

Paul Grun grun at cray.com
Fri Feb 24 11:13:57 PST 2017

Attached are some slides we should discuss at next Thursday's XWG meeting pertaining to the nomination and election of At Large Directors.  Recall that during a previous Board meeting we voted to create such Director positions, but intentionally left the mechanics of doing so for later.  That is the topic of this slide deck.
Regards,
-Paul

Advanced Technology Group
Cray, Inc.