[Ofa_boardplus] OFA Collaboration via Zoom

Jason Gunthorpe jgunthorpe at obsidianresearch.com
Fri Oct 6 09:30:14 PDT 2017

On Thu, Oct 05, 2017 at 08:10:19PM +0000, Coulter, Susan K wrote:

> To summarize Jim's request below???
>
> Please respond if you could make use a tool like Zoom for any of
> your OFA-related conference calls and collaborations.

One suggestion is that Zoom has a recording feature and provides
cloud storage for the recordings.

IMHO, the public working group meetings would be well served to have
an archive of public recordings. I would hope this would encourage
more participation as people who cannot make the meetings can still
review the calls.

I would have liked to have this capability for the recent Linux
maintainers call.

Overall, I feel that something like this is a sensible thing for the
OFA to do in terms of creating a neutral collaborative space.

Jason