[Ofa_boardplus] OFA Collaboration via Zoom

Jim Ryan jimdryan at gmail.com
Fri Oct 6 09:36:34 PDT 2017

Jason, thanks, these comments continue to be extremely helpful. When I was
learning to use Zoom I tried the recording feature it was great. I know
Paul and Sean use this for the OFIWG meetings and they value it.

I feel slightly uncomfortable stating this, but I believe there are those
who prefer not to be recorded. I'm offering this as a gentle caution. I
expect anyone who needs to will speak up on their own behalf.

Again, wonderful comments

thanks so much, Jim