[Ofa_boardplus] Paid staff in the OFA

Jim Ryan jimdryan at gmail.com
Mon Oct 9 12:02:28 PDT 2017

Jason, well said, I could not agree more. Here's what I hope is a minor
clarifying point: the SoW addresses the very specific relationship we have
for biz mgmnt services. It's probably needed regardless of our overall
relationship w/the LF.

Whether we should have a different relationship w/the LF is worth
discussing, if that's the will of this group. I'm trying to ack your point
w/o creating an issue on my own

trying to be helpful...

Jim