[Ofa_boardplus] OFA XWG Agenda 9/14

Woodruff, Robert J robert.j.woodruff at intel.com
Fri Sep 15 07:24:09 PDT 2017

Jason wrote,
>We had a lengthy talk about testing today at the plumbers conference..

>There is already quite a lot of testing going on, at RH, in the member companies, etc. We are starting to see success on the push >to have companies directly test upstream as most have started doing that.

>From a community perspective I think the tests people are using are closed-source, so establishing a test facility at UNH without >also arranging a contribution of existing test suites may not be a good use of OFA funds.

>Jason

Good points.

Since this thread is already discussing multiple items and it is getting a bit confusing to follow all the various items,
I suggest we table this discussion on testing for now and have a separate dedicated discussion in the XWG on the topic to
see if there is enough interest in the members to pursue something like this or not.