[Ofa_boardplus] OFA Repo and Maintainer List cleanup

Jason Gunthorpe jgg at ziepe.ca
Mon May 21 12:29:33 PDT 2018

OFA should also figure out what role OFED plays now. I've said this
many times, but in my view no-one should use OFA OFED anymore. People
who do not want to use what comes with their distribution are better
served by the OFDED variation that comes from their vendor - and
realistically most people are fairly well served by what comes in the
latest version of their distro today..

Offering yet anoter choice (and arguably a less-well tested one,
compared to the vendor and distro variations) does not seem to be
serving our user community very well..

Jason