[Ofa_boardplus] Treasurer's report for December 2018

Jim Ryan jimdryan at gmail.com
Sat Jan 19 13:10:31 PST 2019

Since this is a year-end report, there’s a chance there could be further
updates. Please take this as my best information as of today.

Generally, a stronger report than last month. Under GAAP accrual accounting
we had a net loss of $9,071 for November and a positive $12,796 for this
month. The net loss for the year has been reduced to $48,334. Our cash
position has improved to $329,809.

Our budget report shows an accumulated surplus of $274,938, down $48,334
from year-end 2017.

Comments/question/requests are more than welcome, whether to the group or
to me individually. Also, I'll send the actual reports to anyone who wants
to see them

thanks, Jim, acting Treasurer