[Ofa_boardplus] Bylaws reflector -- clarifying update

Ken Strandberg ken at catlowcommunications.com
Mon Jan 21 12:11:18 PST 2019

I believe I've fixed the web-based response to confirming your subscription
to the bylaws list. If you click on the link provided in your confirmation
email and it doesn't end up giving you a message that clearly indicates
you've confirmed your subscription, let me know. Normally, it should give a
message that is very clear.

--
*Ken Strandberg*
ken at catlowcommunications.com