[Ofa_boardplus] Draft Bylaws with special attention to Article 3: Board of Directories

Jim Ryan jimdryan at gmail.com
Fri Jul 12 12:37:41 PDT 2019

This is the first time the Bylaws team has pulled together such a draft,
which is a compilation of the Article the Board has reviewed in the past,
with one exception, Article 3.

The Board has NOT seen Article 3, so I'm sending it as a standalone
document, as well as a component of the Draft Bylaws. The plan is to focus
on this individual Article and then to look into the Draft Bylaws as you
wish.

Article 3 was finalized by the Bylaws team yesterday and the Draft Bylaws
were just created. I wanted to get them out as quickly to give Board
members as much time as possible to review these documents to facilitate
the discussion at the Board meeting Thursday.

Comments/questions are certainly welcome in the meantime

thanks, Jim