[Ofa_boardplus] Running for Chair position

Doug Ledford dledford at redhat.com
Mon Apr 27 14:37:00 PDT 2020

Hello,

Paul announced his intention to not run for the position of Chair again,
instead opting for the relative ease of, well, not-chair ;-).

I've spent a lot of time working with Paul over the last 20 months.  I
feel like a tremendous amount of progress on moving the OFA forward has
been made.  I'd like to say that at least part of that has been due to
my contributions to the team effort.  There's still more to be done, and
I don't expect it will all be completed by the time Paul's term is up.
Having been there for the meetings and planning sessions, I'm well
situated to help keep the momentum going forward.  And I have a vision
of what I would like the OFA to be in terms of how it can benefit the
community at large and benefit the fabrics ecosystems.

I'd be honored to take the baton and keep the OFA moving forward.

Thanks,
Doug

--
Doug Ledford <dledford at redhat.com>